Cosmetic Dentistry Services at South Lakewood Dental In Lakewood CO
South Lakewood Dental
"I am extremely pleased with the results of my fabulous new smile makeover. Family, friends and co-workers all noticed the difference right away. It's really nice to have a conversation with someone and not wonder if they are staring at my discolored teeth. I'm learning to smile for the first time and it's great!"
Dr. H. Scott Stewart Reviewed by Michael Patrick, Denver, CO
Whitening / BleachingToday’s whitening systems are more efficient than ever. The use of custom-made trays to use at home is popular and many people also opt for accelerated or power-bleaching done in the office. The combination of these two has been our most accepted and reliable way to achieve whiter teeth and maintain them indefinitely.
Deep BleachingThis technique is for those who have significant “internal” stains such as those left from antibiotic therapy as a child. These stains are dark grey / blue or dark yellow / brown and are difficult to remove because they are not superficial. Whitening these teeth requires several visits in a special sequence for maximum results.
Custom Made PorcelainThis technology allows us to not only improve / optimize color but it allows us to change shapes, gaps, edges, and crooked or overlapped teeth. This technique uses a thin, custom crafted “veneer” that is bonded to the tooth. Since the veneer is thin, only limited tooth preparation is necessary! The patient chooses the shape, contour, color and number of teeth to be included. In some cases, this is also an ideal solution for those who want better esthetics but do not want orthodontics (braces). This is a permanent, long lasting solution to a variety of cosmetic issues. Veneers do not require bleaching – only good hygiene, and regular visits to your dentist for check-ups!
Clear-Correct™Clear, removable “aligners” are used to move or correct teeth that are crooked, overlapped or with too much space. You can correct teeth problems “invisibly” with no braces or brackets that show and the aligners can be taken out so you can eat! A consult with Dr. Stewart can help determine if this is an option for you!
- Lakewood patients boost their smiles with teeth whitening
- Is professional teeth bleaching available to Lakewood area patients?
- Your neighborhood Lakewood dentist has several teeth whitening options to help you achieve your perfect smile
- Lakewood patients smile brighter after cosmetic dental procedures
- Consider cosmetic dental care in Lakewood, CO
- Lakewood dental office offers many cosmetic procedures
- General and cosmetic dentistry procedures offered in Lakewood
- Lakewood area patients ask, “Why do cosmetic dentistry?”
- Why might Lakewood area residents consider a cosmetic dental procedure?
- What treatments do cosmetic dentists in Lakewood, Colorado offer for new and existing patients?
South Lakewood Dental
I've learned more about my health and teeth from Dr. Stewart and his team that I'm better able to manage my own dental health at home now. I'm also keeping more health-cost dollars in my pocket. I'm proof that a healthy mouth keeps my dental expenses absolutely minimal.
Carla Zapata, Denver, CO