Laser Dentistry Services at South Lakewood Dental In Lakewood CO
South Lakewood Dental
"Laser dentistry is awesome! No pain! No Numbness! Wow! I love my dentist even more now! I am amazed this is available!"
Dr. H. Scott Stewart Reviewed by Patty S.
Ezlase™ is laser technology for softer tissues. We utilize this laser for the non-surgical treatment of gum disease and for cosmetic correction of the gum line when we are building a beautiful smile!
DIAGNOdent™ laser technology allows us to detect decay before it is visible in the teeth. During a routine checkup, Dr. Stewart can “scan” the teeth for areas of early decay that are not visible. Having an early detection device allows us to start enamel regeneration if possible before a cavity actually appears or if the tooth must be repaired, the restoration will be significantly smaller. This laser truly makes it possible for “minimally invasive” dentistry.
While not a laser, the Global™ Medical Surgical Microscope is essential to the quality of our dentistry. The naked eye is no longer enough when using advanced technology. By magnifying (enlarging) and bringing the treatment area into sharper focus, teeth can be repaired more conservatively and with better final results than ever before! This technology is a must when performing minimally invasive dentistry!
We invite you to come in and talk to us about laser technology and how it could be utilized to help you with your dental health goals. We believe a pleasant, non-stressful dental appointment is what every patient wants and deserves – give us a call!
- Lakewood doctor offers laser dental treatment
- Denver area dentist uses a variety of laser technologies for best patient experience
- Laser dentistry and gum disease
- How Denver area patients are benefitting from laser dentistry
- Find a laser dentist near me in the Denver area
- How can laser dental treatment help patients in Lakewood?
- What non-surgical gum disease treatments are available to patients in the Lakewood, Colorado area?
- Specialized laser technology means detecting tooth decay earlier and performing routine tasks without the use of the drill for Denver area patients.
- Lakewood patients benefit from the usage of laser applications in advanced dentistry
- Dr. Stewart explains to Lakewood, CO “What is laser dentistry”
South Lakewood Dental
I've learned more about my health and teeth from Dr. Stewart and his team that I'm better able to manage my own dental health at home now. I'm also keeping more health-cost dollars in my pocket. I'm proof that a healthy mouth keeps my dental expenses absolutely minimal.
Carla Zapata, Denver, CO