Consider cosmetic dental care in Lakewood, CO
At South Lakewood Dental, our team of professionals encourages patients to seek cosmetic treatment if they want to enhance their appearance. Dr. Scott Stewart of Lakewood, CO offers the following services for patients:
- Teeth whitening – We offer two options to brighten the smile – in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening trays. Both are effective in addressing deep, set-in stains in the dental enamel.
- Porcelain veneers – Covering imperfections can be simple with the use of porcelain veneers. These ceramic restorations are used to cover the front of teeth to disguise problems such as permanent staining, fractures, and gaps between teeth.
- Dentures – replacing missing teeth can be achieved with the use of dentures. We offer both full complete dentures as well as partials. Both are readily available at our practice and are an economical alternative to dental implants and bridges.
- Dental implants – a single tooth can be easily replaced with biocompatible dental implants. Dental implants play a role in many restorative situations and can be a valuable investment in the smile.
- Composite resin bonding – addressing small imperfections of the smile is easy with composite resin bonding which blends beautifully with the natural tooth enamel.
Schedule a visit
At South Lakewood Dental, our team of professionals work closely with patients to help them decide the best possible treatments for their specific needs. If you live in the area of Lakewood, CO, you can speak with Dr. Scott Stewart by scheduling a consultation at (855) 233-0023 or visiting the practice at 2525 S Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 11. Our practice is accepting new patients.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page
Dr. Scott Stewart - South Lakewood Dental
Whilst being passionate about his service to the community, Dr. Stewart is a revolutionary in his approach to tackling dental health care issues. He is a firm believer in the harmonious balance of the body as opposed to treating symptoms. He emphasizes on the holistic practice of wellbeing and addressing underlying issues to make the “whole person” healthier.