Why might Lakewood area residents consider a cosmetic dental procedure?
Dr. Scott Stewart of South Lakewood Dental is a Lakewood area dentist who provides a wide range of cosmetic procedures for his patients. General and cosmetic dentistry allows him to improve the health and beauty of the smile and can offer patients a way of enhancing their life in many aspects. Patients with a more beautiful smile may find that various aspects of their lifestyle improve, including business and personal relationships and advances in their careers.
A beautiful smile is the epitome of health and wellness, and Dr. Scott Stewart is pleased to assist Lakewood area patients with the improvement of their smile in terms of their oral health and aesthetics. Many patients consider cosmetic procedures when they realize their imperfect smile is holding them back. The team of South Lakewood Dental also has an advantage over other dentists in the area as they offer alternative dentistry and a mercury-free, metal-free practice.
Some of the common cosmetic procedures available to Lakewood area residents include:
- Strickland Facelift Dentures™ – this brand of dentures can help not only restore the function and beauty of the smile, but help eliminate the sagging associated with conventional full dentures.
- Full and partial dentures – dentures are an economical solution to tooth loss, and Dr. Scott Stewart offers both full and partial dentures through his biological dental practice.
- Dental implants—replacing one tooth or stabilizing dentures can be done with zirconium dental implants, which are biocompatible with the body and can maintain tooth replacement for a lifetime with proper care.
- Teeth whitening—whitening the teeth is one of the fastest, most affordable methods of enhancing the smile. Professional-grade whitening is stronger and more effective than anything available to patients over-the-counter.
- Porcelain veneers—these thin ceramic shells are bonded to the front of teeth to disguise imperfections including permanent staining, misalignment, and breakage.
- Composite resin bonding—bonding can be used in a variety of ways and is a short-term alternative to porcelain veneers for repairing imperfections in the natural teeth.
- Tooth-colored, mercury free fillings—addressing areas of decay is important to maintain one’s dental health. Instead of using silver amalgam fillings, which are fabricated from 50% mercury, our practice focuses on holistic methods such as composite resin and ceramic fillings as a healthier alternative.
[Disclaimer: The Strickland Facelift Dentures™ Services are in no way related to Dr. Sam Muslin’s Exclusive Face Lift Dentistry® treatment.]Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page
Dr. Scott Stewart - South Lakewood Dental
Whilst being passionate about his service to the community, Dr. Stewart is a revolutionary in his approach to tackling dental health care issues. He is a firm believer in the harmonious balance of the body as opposed to treating symptoms. He emphasizes on the holistic practice of wellbeing and addressing underlying issues to make the “whole person” healthier.