Introducing First Fit dental technology to Lakewood, CO area patients – Is it the best fit for you?South Lakewood Dental is a practice built on precision, holistic, sophisticated alternatives to “everyday” dentistry. So, we are proud to announce an addition to our family of superior services. H. Scott Stewart, DDS was recently trained and certified to provide an exciting approach to dental veneers and bridges that preserve maximum natural tooth structure. As a practice authorized to offer First Fit Dental Technology, Lakewood CO area patients know the health and beauty of their smiles, and their wellbeing, are in capable and skilled hands.
The First Fit® differenceFirst Fit is a technology-based approach to designing, preparing, and fabricating veneers and bridges. The First Fit system uses software that renders 3-dimensional smile design guides, and computer-aided technology to create veneers and bridges that are indistinguishable from healthy teeth in form and function. Moreover, these technologies allow the most minimally invasive and efficient treatment possible. Using First Fit, Dr. Stewart is now treating patients that normally would have required two, 2-hour appointments spaced three weeks apart in just one 2-hour appointment! You can have a stunning, yet natural looking smile in no time. In addition to dramatically reduced visits and chair time, First Fit dental reviews from South Lakewood Dental patients are in, and they love the system’s:
- Comfort – A common source of dental fear and anxiety, drilling is minimized.
- Health – Made from proprietary e.max®, this all-ceramic material is non-metal and non-allergenic. So, First Fit veneers and bridges will not irritate surrounding tissues.
- Convenience (no temporaries!) – With conventional approaches, patients wore temporary restorations while they waited for permanent ones to be made. Since First Fit restorations can be placed in one appointment, there is no need for uncomfortable, fragile, and plastic transitional teeth.
- Durability – First Fit’s proprietary dental ceramic is built to last. Veneers made with e.max® have been known to last 15 to 20 years (and longer!).
- Precision – Using First Fit, the latest in digital technology, restorations can be made quickly, accurately, and predictably to your specifications. These features allow us to minimize adjustments to your veneers and bridges.
- Conservative nature – Veneers and bridges are traditionally irreversible procedures because natural teeth must be reduced to make room for the veneer material or the crowns that support the replacement tooth (in a bridge system). First Fit does not require the removal of healthy tooth structure. So, these veneers and bridges are reversible, for patient’s peace of mind. Though we are confident you will want to show of your new and improved smile for years to come!
- Transparency – no surprises! – During a personalized smile assessment at South Lakewood Dental, Dr. Stewart evaluates your teeth and gums, and discusses your needs, goals, and preferences for treatment. You will also be provided with digital smile design modeled after your mouth. That way, you can see how proposed treatment will improve your smile. You know exactly what you are going to get.
- Easy care – Teeth that are treated with First Fit require no special products or hygiene techniques to stay healthy and beautiful.
- Stain-resistance – First Fit veneers do not stain like natural enamel, which minimizes your need for future bleaching and other procedures over the long haul.
- Affordability – Generally, procedures that require more visits also cost more. First Fit’s one-visit approach to cosmetic and restorative treatment minimizes time in the treatment chair and expense. Additionally, we can discuss options for payment and financing with you, including HSAs and CareCredit.
First Fit – YOUR FitThis approach to veneers and bridges can transform many smiles; however, as with all dental treatments, there is no universally appropriate treatment for each patient. You may be a great candidate for First Fit veneers if you have:
- Stubborn discoloration that does not respond to bleaching treatments; First Fit veneers can be color-matched from a naturally brilliant smile, or a mega-watt bright “celebrity” smile
- Signs of wear and tear, such as teeth that are worn-down or short and chipped as the result of grinding and clenching (bruxism)
- Minor gaps, which can be covered up to create a more even appearance
- An overly pointy or rounded tooth, or for other reshaping needs
During a complete smile assessment, Dr. Stewart determines if First Fit is the best fit for you, or if you could benefit from alternative treatments such as orthodontics like Clear-Correct™.
How it works
Additionally, bridges at South Lakewood Dental, your First Fit authorized provider, may be appropriate if you are hanging on to severely damaged or decayed teeth, or already had extractions and need to rebuild your smile. Call 855-233-0023 to schedule your consultation with First Fit-certified dentist, Dr. H. Scott Stewart in Lakewood, CO.
What Our Patients Say About Our Treatment
I’ve been using South Lakewood Dental for several years for basic checkups, fillings, and cosmetic dentistry. Scott has been fantastic! His hygienists have been great and friendly. They do state of the art work!
Dr. Scott Stewart - South Lakewood Dental
Dr. Scott Stewart is a practitioner of dentistry for over 25 years and has acquired much expertise over the years. Along with his talent, Dr. Stewart appreciates the multitude of contributions made to the field of dentistry via novel and progressive technology.
Whilst being passionate about his service to the community, Dr. Stewart is a revolutionary in his approach to tackling dental health care issues. He is a firm believer in the harmonious balance of the body as opposed to treating symptoms. He emphasizes on the holistic practice of wellbeing and addressing underlying issues to make the “whole person” healthier.