Dentures Services at South Lakewood Dental In Lakewood CO
South Lakewood Dental
" I am able to taste food better and chew properly for the first time in too many years. My denture fits so well without slippage that I no longer need adhesives to avoid embarrassment. And I have no sore spots!"
Dr. H. Scott Stewart Reviewed by Linda B.
Replacing Lost Teeth – Dentures
Life sometimes takes its toll on our teeth and gums. Tooth loss can occur at any age. Facing the reality of dentures is stressful – how in the world can you prepare for not having teeth? How will you chew and speak? How will this affect your appearance? How will this affect your health? Most of us have known someone who has dentures – in many cases dentures are obvious, unnatural in appearance and can cause changes to the face! Dentures can also be difficult to wear causing mouth sores and pain if not fitted properly. In many cases, one set of dentures will not last a lifetime – changes in the jawbone due to aging / absence of teeth and body weight changes can drastically affect the performance and longevity of a denture.
The good news is - there is hope and help with today’s denture concepts and technology! We can craft a denture made of top quality materials that will fit, look good and function!Geneva AutoCentric™ Denture - This “hybrid” technique is revolutionary in the way it approaches the problems of wearing a denture and chewing efficiently – slipping, sore spots, poor fit, restricted chewing, etc. These cosmetic dentures are constructed in such a way that the denture seats securely with normal chewing function utilizing blade edge technology for the posterior (back) teeth.
Fountain of Youth Dentures - Because this denture is a superlative example of the finest denture craftsmanship available, we have given it a page of its own.
Implant Support / Retention for Dentures - Today, implants can be used to support and retain dentures for patients who have lost much of the jawbone. With the “lockdown” technique, we can solve issues such as bulky dentures, gagging and denture retention problems. With secure, comfortable dentures, eating and enjoying food becomes a reality again!
(See our Implant Page for more information)
- Patients in Denver and beyond seek a holistic dental practice for innovative dentures
- Lakewood patient asks, “Which is better for smile enhancement, dentures or implants?”
- Lakewood, CO area patients can find out how affordable dentures can be!
- Wheat Ridge area dentist offers hybrid dentures for a superior fit and function
- Denver area dentist explains the benefits of dentures
- Fill in the gap from missing teeth with dentures in Lakewood, CO
- Denver, CO area dentist offers quality dentures to replace missing teeth
- How Lakewood, Colorado area patients can improve denture retention
- Lakewood area patients ask, why use dentures?
- Finding good dentures in Lakewood
South Lakewood Dental
I've learned more about my health and teeth from Dr. Stewart and his team that I'm better able to manage my own dental health at home now. I'm also keeping more health-cost dollars in my pocket. I'm proof that a healthy mouth keeps my dental expenses absolutely minimal.
Carla Zapata, Denver, CO